WHO IS ECOFISH LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for a dedicated and hard-working Travel Coordinator to join our dynamic team! We will provide an opportunity to join a team of experienced and skilled professionals who thrive on innovation, collaboration, and integrity. While working alongside Ecofish experts in your field, we will support your career goals by providing great opportunities for growth and advancement through mentorship, training, and other professional development opportunities.
The environment needs our help, and we are up to the challenge. At Ecofish, we have made the environment our life’s work, as reflected by our mission: Creating and implementing innovative environmental designs and practices to create solutions that assist and support industry and government, deliver green, sustainable developments.
To achieve our mission, our team is the embodiment of our values:
- Professional: We are competent, honest, ethical, reliable, and certified by accredited bodies.
- Ethical: We consistently meet or surpass environmental laws, regulations, and guidelines to minimize impacts on the environment.
- Educated: We use our knowledge and that of our peers to create durable and intelligent solutions.
- Cooperative: We work as a team with our colleagues, clients, and suppliers.
Ecofish incorporates these values in all aspects of our work. Social responsibility is at the core of our mission. Internally and externally, we bring a strong willingness to be cooperative and supportive of our clients, employees, and suppliers.
WONDERING WHAT YOU'LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
Your role will require you to bring a high standard of planning and coordination to your daily work. These responsibilities will be in your domain.
- Planning and booking travel and associated administrative tasks including Calendar invites and sending receipts to Accounts Payable.
- Providing support to employees regarding travel changes, cancellations, and issues.
- Assist with fleet management, including monitoring company vehicles, coordinating vehicle service needs, and coordinating all aspects of rental vehicle needs for projects.
- Assist Corporate with Vehicle incident investigations and ICBC claims.
- Optimize company-wide resource schedules based on changing work requirements.
- Conduct schedule analysis to identify resource risks and opportunities.
- Identify and resolve scheduling conflicts, communicate changes to Project Managers and employees.
- Adherence to existing policies and procedures, provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
THE QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS WE ARE LOOKING FOR.
- A college diploma or university degree in a relevant field.
- 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Strong computer skills including MS Office Suite.
- Experience planning, coordinating, and maintaining integrated project and resource schedules.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced project environment.
- Strong attention to detail and a commitment to quality, and excellence are key attributes.
- Effective and demonstrated communicator with strong inter-personal skills.
- Reliable, well- organized, motivated, and self- managed.
Applications will be accepted until the role is filled. Only those applicants that are selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.