Your potential story, two years from now……..We’d like to thank you for your contributions in helping clients globally adopt table games yield management best practices. You applied your breadth of experience in table games operations to drive growth in operating profit for our clients. The positive word-of-mouth propelled our company to achieve continued 50%+ annual sales growth and record customer satisfaction levels.
Here are some of your contributions as a leader on our Client Success team:
- You applied your experience in table games operations in combination with Tangam’s optimization software to help casino operators implement data-driven management of table game-mix, spreads, labor allocation, and pricing on the gaming floor. These efforts drove improvements in profitability and operational efficiency for clients.
- Educated our clients’ in understanding the principles of table games revenue management and how their daily actions on the gaming floor impacts table games yield. Your work resulted in a transformation in the operations staff culture and operating procedures.
- You developed strong relationships with key stakeholders of our software, gathered information on their needs, and communicated the learned product insights to the development team. You collaboratively worked with the product manager and development team to invent solutions to customer problems. Your feedback helped shape the product development roadmap and streamline existing features.
- Mentored junior team members (analysts, engineers etc.) to develop their careers and enhance their knowledge of business and operations management. Your leadership resulted in high team morale and productivity.
- Contributed to the creation, maintenance and delivery of industry leading education programs on table games yield management. You contributed to case studies and articles - with the business team. These education programs and articles/case studies improved awareness and adoption of revenue management best practices across the industry.
- Helped the business team grow our pipeline of new clients. You participated in business development activities and client presentations. You promoted the benefits of data driven yield management/ decision making and Tangam’s software through multiple platforms – including your personal network, LinkedIn, and industry events. Your efforts resulted in new clients for the company.
- As a Tangam ambassador, you continuously enhanced Tangam's brand/reputation in the market as a trusted partner and leader in table games analytics and data driven decision making space.
- You went beyond the “minimum required” and advanced your knowledge of analytics, operations optimization and data visualization. You shared your knowledge with the Product Management team, thus catalyzing process / technology changes that helped them be more effective in their careers.
We can’t wait until 2024. Now back to today. If you’d like this story to be yours, send us a note.
Tangam Systems is a rapidly growing company that is at the cutting edge of developing data analytics and visualization software. Our clients range from Fortune 500 businesses to some of the best known brands in the resort industry, including operators in United States, Macau, Australia, Philippines, Cambodia, New Zealand and Canada. Our Table Games Yield Management (TYM) and Slots Optimization & Data Analytics (SODA) products help casino resorts optimize their gaming operations in order to increase profitability and enhance the patron experience.
Our next generation business intelligence software products takes the complexity out of data analytics and makes data understandable and actionable to ordinary users. Our patented products have won numerous industry awards and recognitions. We continue to push the envelope on what is possible in the area of data analytics software, and we are always seeking new talent to join us on our exciting journey.
- Table games operations experience. 5+ years of experience in table games operations in a Director, or Senior Shift Manager role. In depth understanding of table games metrics, standard operating procedures, and optimization activities – for example, budgeting, analyzing win/drop/hold/open hours, labor allocation, game-mix analysis, and daily gaming floor operating decisions. Experience must be with a medium/large table games operation (80+ table games).
- Top notch communicator. Strong written/oral communication and presentation skills. Experience preparing reports and presenting to senior management.
- Comfortable with analysis and presentations. Proficient in Excel and Microsoft Office. Experience working with business intelligence tools such as Tableau, SAS and Cognos is an asset.
- Degree in Business / Finance, or related discipline is an asset.
- Must be willing and able to travel to client sites for approximately 25% of working time.
- Must have no criminal record and be gaming industry licensable.
We are committed to providing an inclusive work environment that welcomes diversity and supports accessibility across the organization. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process, please let us know by contacting us at [email protected].