We are looking to hire a Maintenance Mechanic at our Brampton location. #ATLHGH
- Perform preventive/predictive maintenance, overhaul machinery, install Machinery
- Experience with pump and motor alignment, equipment disassembly and reassembly, measuring and setting of components within prescribed tolerances
- Work with instrumentation and electrical departments to troubleshoot and resolve daily any machine related issues as required
- Understand health and safety requirements and work within the ministry guidelines with respect to the industrial regulations
- Must have a valid Ontario Industrial Mechanic License -433A
- Must have full set (up to 24 mm/ 1") of metric & standard tools
- Red Seal Journeypersons certification is preferred
- Exposure with mechanical devices, pneumatic controls and welding/cutting
- All position welding an asset (stainless steel pipe, guard repairs, etc.)
- 5-8 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Must be able to read mechanical drawings
- Must be able to work shifts as well as some extended hours and weekends
- Qualified applicants will have good interpersonal and problem solving skills and able to work with other trades and operators
- Safety training is an asset (fall arrest, hoisting and rigging, hand tool safety, etc.
- Dental Care, Disability insurance, Extended health care, Life insurance, On-site parking, Vision care (as per company policy).
- Eligible to participate $3 retention bonus as per company policy.
Atlantic Packaging is dedicated to fostering an inclusive environment where all colleagues and customers feel valued and supported. We are committed to developing our team to reflect the diversity of our communities in which we live and work and seek applicants with a wide range of abilities. If you require accommodation, please contact [email protected]