We are looking for a Administrative Assistant to join our team. This is a great role for someone who is supportive by nature, detail oriented, thorough, precise, willing, and helpful, and responsive. This is a permanent position, with some flexibility to choose your hours.
The ideal candidate will be able to handle repetitive tasks, adapt to changing priorities, and work well within tight deadlines and in a fast-paced work environment.
If this sounds like a good fit, please read on for more information.
About Tritech Group Ltd.
Tritech Group Ltd. has been in operation for over 35 years and is a leader in the water infrastructure industry in Western Canada. Tritech designs and builds water and wastewater treatment plants and pumping stations and has the unique ability to complete the majority of project work in-house, with the resources and capacity to integrate multiple disciplines including, civil, process, mechanical, electrical and instrumentation trades.
Tritech has enjoyed steady growth in the industry and continues to focus on providing sustainable water and wastewater infrastructure solutions. We have completed over 265 projects and our capacity has continued to grow along with our experience.
At Tritech, we believe in fostering long-term relationships with our customers and employees and we value their contributions to our company. Tritech’s staff of capable professionals draw from their years of experience to provide a high level of technical expertise and exceptional service. We approach every project with an uncompromising dedication to safety, sustainability, and quality.
At Tritech we value safety, quality, integrity, client focus, and community.
Benefits & Compensation
Tritech aims to provide competitive compensation packages to all team members, and we routinely review employee salaries and market data to ensure we are doing so.
This role will be eligible for a spectrum of employee benefits, including, but not be limited to:
Extended health plan, including vision and paramedical services
Employee and Family Assistance Program
Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment insurances
Group Retirement Savings Plan & Deferred Profit-Sharing Plan (company matches your retirement contributions)
Additionally, we provide excellent opportunities for team members to gain new skills through internal and external learning and training opportunities; we are also great supporters and participants in various Apprentice sponsorships.
At Tritech, we aim to provide opportunities that are challenging, fast-paced, that effectively utilize the skills of our team members, and provides variety in day-to-day tasks.
The job responsibilities for this role includes:
- Help prepare, proofread, format, file, and print correspondence materials, presentations, spreadsheets, and other documentation as requested, accurately and in advance of deadlines such as:
- Corporate templates, resumes, and profiles.
- Various marketing materials as requested.
- Various project & tender related documents.
- Help organize, prepare, and print O&M Manual documentation.
- Help create, format, review, number, and track all corporate controlled documents.
- Help to ensure version control and tidy upkeep of corporate document directory structure(s).
- Assist with the updates to all standard corporate documents (Manuals, Handbooks, Website accounts and passwords, Responsibilities list, Organization charts, etc.).
- Set-up new tenders by creating its tender directory.
- Download tender documents for new opportunities/possible tenders when prompted.
- Update tender closing sheet by adding the new tenders or changes on submission details (e.g., closing date).
- Set-up tendering calendar using MS Outlook by sending meeting invites to involved team members.
- Add new tenders to Procore, as directed.
- Monitor and circulate addenda/amendments.
- Assist with bonds, surety, and insurance documents.
- Complete bond requisition forms.
- Review tender documents to note bonding and insurance requirements.
- Prepare PDF forms and documents for tender submission packages and project documents.
- Laminate project documents for sites.
- Add supplier information to the Procore directory.
- Assist with editing and updating tendering materials (e.g., new pictures for project reference sheets, input revised project dates for on-going projects, update staff resumes with new skills, certifications and jobs supervised and completed).
- Enter and maintain a variety of data in the project database as directed.
- Complete a variety of administrative tasks for Managers of the Projects division, such as:
- Manage information flow, including reviewing and forwarding mail, emails, phone calls, and messages.
- Organize and prepare for meetings.
- Create, review, and format a variety of documents as directed – memos, emails, presentations, reports.
- Take minutes during meetings.
- Maintain various records and documents.
High school diploma, GED, or equivalent and post-secondary training in administration.
- Proficiency with Adobe PDF, including creating and modifying forms and documents.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proficient with document management in Windows 10 and 11.
- Proficient with office equipment such as printers and copiers.
- Highly detail oriented, thorough, accurate, and organized.
- Able to work at a quick pace, with changing priorities, and with repetitive tasks.
- Supportive by nature, willing, helpful, and responsive.
- The following are considered assets and preference will be given to candidates who have:
- Experience using Procore.
- Experience with bonds, surety, and insurance documents.
- Experience with project tendering.
- Experience working within the construction industry.
Please apply for more details. If this role isn’t the one for you, you can also check out our other openings by visiting https://tritech.bamboohr.com/jobs/.
We thank all interested candidates who apply and show interest in our organization; however, only those being considered will be contacted directly for an interview within the next few weeks. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in Canada.