Reporting to the Sales Director, the Territory Manager’s mandate is to promote Manulift products and increase its presence through the Agricultural sector. His role will be to cover, in a structured manner, the territory as a whole including farms and agricultural operations, and to directly meet the potential clients.
We are the Canadian leader in telescopic forklifts and are experiencing a significant national expansion. Working at Manulift means joining a team of enthusiasts and seeing that your daily actions have a direct impact on the success of the company. We are known for providing innovative solutions that optimize the productivity and profitability of local businesses.
- Execute direct sales to farms and agricultural operations in rural regions;
- Gain the majority of the market shares on his territory;
- Open new accounts and look after the existing ones;
- Cold calling and visiting new customers in targeted market segments;
- Rigorously follow up on each customer;
- Ensure customers satisfaction and involve other departments when needed;
- Complete and update the CRM database.
Experience & Desired skills:
- Ability in business development (prospection, cold calls);
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar position;
- Experience in the agricultural sector (selling equipment, attachments, or other related products);
- Reached and exceed sales objectives (proven track record);
- Self-driven and highly motivated;
- Outstanding communication, organizational, and time management skills;
- Valid driver’s license.
- An uncapped commission structure and a recognition and incentive program;
- Car, gas, expenses, cell phone, laptop, and CRM provided;
- Schedule flexibility in an entrepreneurial model on a unique playing field;
- A solid industry, operating in several growing markets;
- Support from experienced financial analysts;
- Virtual Medical Services 24/7 (EQ Care), group insurance and RRSP;
- Membership credit for a gym or a physical activity;
- Career advancement opportunities across Canada.
** In this document, the masculine gender is used solely for stylistic purposes.
** Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Commission, Permanent
Salary: $80,000.00-$125,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
Flexible Language Requirement:
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: On the road