At Nett Technologies, we have a long standing tradition of developing and manufacturing emission control solutions. Working for us means being part of a supportive team of passionate and talented individuals who collectively share a common vision. At Nett, we encourage you to explore, develop and contribute your potential to its fullest.
Location: Mississauga, Ontario, Canada (Hwy 401/403/410 Area)
About Nett: The company is an ISO 9001-2015 certified leading metal fabrication manufacturer and has an immediate opening for a Quality Assurance Coordinator. The company designs and manufactures a full range of engine exhaust systems as well fabricated metal components to various industries.
Position Overview: Are you passionate about quality and have an eye for detail? Do you excel in coordinating tasks and documentation while also having the skills to ensure quality through inspections? If so, this position is perfect for you. As a Quality Coordinator at Nett Technologies, you will play a crucial role in ensuring that our products meet and exceed quality standards. This is a unique opportunity where you will not only coordinate quality-related activities but also actively engage in inspection duties.
- Manage and maintain quality documentation and records.
- Coordinate quality audits and inspections.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to address quality issues and drive improvements.
- Involvement in internal and external quality complaint resolutions using root cause analysis and the implementation of appropriate corrective actions.
- Coordinate implementation of improvement opportunities to the existing Quality Management System.
- Drive operation accountabilities by identifying and implementing best in class standards and processes.
- Perform product inspections to ensure compliance with quality standards.
- Identify and report any non-conformities or defects.
- Use precision tools and equipment for accurate measurements.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Previous experience in quality assurance/control in in a design/manufacturing environment.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in maintaining quality documentation.
- Ability to work collaboratively with diverse teams.
- Experience with inspection procedures and equipment is a plus.
- BSc in Mechanical, Industrial, Process Engineering or equivalent work experience.
Additional Preferred Competencies:
- Experience with SolidWorks or other 3D design software.
- Exposure to and manufacturing knowledge of engine products/metal fabrication.
- Exposure to and knowledge of tool and die design.
- Exposure to and knowledge of process and manufacturing automation.
- Internal auditor certification.
To Apply: Please send your resume and a brief cover letter
Nett Technologies is an equal-opportunity employer. We value diversity and strive to create an inclusive and supportive work environment for all employees. We welcome applications from people with disabilities – accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.