Title: Copado DevOps
Location: Brampton, ON (Need to visit 3 days onsite)
Need Core DevOps. Developer + DevOps, wont fly
- Implementation of DevOps using Copado for salesforce implementation
- Document, justify, validate implementation details
- Be a self-driven learner, adopt to new tools and systems quickly.
- Overcome complex technical challenges and ambiguities.
- Communicate and coordinate with technical audience, including the customer.
- Maintain a cutting-edge understanding of the architecture of Salesforce metadata and configuration
- Organizes and leads release readiness and post implementation reviews.
- 7 – 9 years of hands-on DevOps experience on salesforce projects
- At least one full project implementations using Copado
- Excellent knowledge and experience on CI/CD deployment
- Excellent knowledge in code deployment version conflict resolution
- Excellent IT governance and service change management
Certifications and Specializations:
- Copado certified Administrator/Developer
- Salesforce Certified - Platform Developer I or Administrator
- Mastery of advanced Git (e.g. conflict resolution, cherry-picking, rebasing), one or more popular CICD tools.
Job Type: Fixed term contract
Contract length: 12 months
Salary: $60.00-$65.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- DevOps: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: On the road