Payment in Motion is seeking a Database Administrator to join our team in Uxbridge, ON. This position will be responsible for the maintenance and administration of our database, including maintaining the data and information in our database, creating reports, and providing support to our clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 2+ years of database administration experience.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to interact with multiple stakeholders and clients.
- Strong problem-solving skills with a focus on finding solutions to complex problems.
- Ability to prioritize tasks based on importance and deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment with a diverse workforce.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Must have experience with cloud hosted solutions.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure as an asset.
Payment in Motion is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Types: Casual, Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00-$70,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- On-site parking
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Uxbridge, ON L9P 1X4: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Uxbridge, ON L9P 1X4