One of our core solutions is the E-commerce Integration for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central which allows our customers to synchronize their ERP solution with multiple online marketplaces like Amazon or Walmart and web shops like Shopify and WooCommerce.
We are now looking for a product specialist for this solution.
As a Product Specialist you support our customers to get the most out of their software solution.
- Support our sales team by conducting product presentation, answering customer inquiries and keep marketing material up to date
- Support potential clients in the decision-making process
- Support the implementation by
- Conduction integration tests
- Creating test instructions and user manuals
- Cooperate with our developers to implement customer requirements
- Documentation of all activities
We expect you to understand business management basics and to have experience with using or implementing business management software. Ideally you already have worked with implementing a Web Shop or an online marketplace.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Achievement motivation and will to succeed
- Action and solution competence
- Self-management and system-orientation
- Ability to work well individually or as a part of a team
- Show initiative by offering ideas to help improve the software
- Willingness to enhance one’s own performance through self-study
- German language skills
We are open to part time applications.
Working from home will be possible upon agreement.