- Identify and propose projects for the improvement and optimization of processes and processes or collaborate in their implementation;
- Participate in projects to update and develop production instruction, quality, processes and maintenance.
- Document and update various processes and documents Support the department manager in various daily administrative tasks.
- Participate or conduct various workshops to solve problems and implement solutions, alone or by participating with team members;
- Analyze and conduct observations and improvement opportunities
- Evaluate, propose and implement key indicators to measure the performance of various operations. Analyze the results and maintain the dashboard.
- Observe, document and monitor the measures implemented by improvement projects in order to measure the results;
- Support team leaders in their daily continuous improvement actions;
- DEC or university degree in a relevant field (for example in operations management, administration, logistics, etc.)
- Proven experience in deploying operational excellence practices and implementing process improvement initiatives (manufacturing area an asset)
- Good knowledge of continuous improvement, “lean manufacturing”
- Ability to analyze and interpret data and master data visualization tools with Excel and PowerPoint and strong problem solving skills
- Mastery of MS office
- Ability to balance priorities and organize work effectively to meet deadlines
- Good communication and team spirit
- Fluency in French, written and oral
- The position is located in our Montreal offices
Full-time, permanent (8 hours per day Monday to Friday)
The company organizes ongoing social activities, offers a comprehensive group insurance plan, work-life balance, sick leave, the possibility of accessing an on-site gym, ongoing training and development programs, an employee and family assistance program, on-site parking, a casual dress code, personal protective equipment, and more. still others.
** Only selected applications that meet the requirements of the position will be contacted**