Start Date: 04/17/2023
End Date: 12/22/2023
Key Accountabilities - Critical Materials Management Support
Design, plan and coordinate experiments, scale-down and at scale process validations related to material onboarding and qualifications
- Contribute to troubleshooting, support problem-solving and data analysis from execution of studies.
- Accountable for detailed validation and study documentation (protocols, reports, URS, specification, change control) related to raw materials onboarding and qualification.
- Ensure documentation is compliant with company's policies and regulatory expectations.
- Participate in project teams, working group. Interact with cross functional teams in Production, Quality, Supply, HSE, Engineering, RA, BRD/ARD to support process improvement, validation and regulatory submission.
- Implement good project management practices and MTech best practices.
Education and Experience
BSc (Science/Engineering) with 0 - 5 years related experience or MSc (Science/Engineering) with 3 years related experience if possible.
Key technical competencies and soft skills:
Knowledge of 1 or more technical areas of manufacturing (fermentation, cell culture, purification), project management.
Document work clearly and perform tests accurately.
Years of Experience: 0 - 3 Years