Industrial Account Representative
Boss is a major manufacturer, wholesaler and distributor of premium industrial and commercial lubricant products, supplying them throughout Central and Western Canada and the Northern and Central United States. With our continued growth strategy and our goal to maintain our reputation in Western Canada, we are opening a branch in Grand Prairie and looking for an energetic and self-motivated SALES PROFESSIONAL to join our team.
Increase Market Share
- Develop sales strategy and new customer contact list.
- Set up appointments to meet potential customers.
- Present sales proposals and packages of BOSS’ exclusive products to prospective clients.
- Follow-up on all potential leads and review all sales calls.
- Stay “current” on market and industry trends.
- Review our competition and their market share on a regular basis.
- Review and evaluate sales margins on a monthly basis.
- Exemplary in your commitment to customer service and a demonstrated leadership in ensuring continued support for your customers.
- Research customers’ business and their operational requirements and service them on this basis.
- Accommodate customer requests, going “above and beyond” the customer’s expectations where possible.
- Be available as a key contact for client questions and concerns.
- Meet with walk-in customers when possible, providing them with product information and sales.
- Maintain an inventory of product information easily accessible to clients (brochures, pamphlets, spec. sheets, weblinks etc.).
- Monitor and evaluate and manage overall customer satisfaction.
- Maintain professional conduct with clients.
Leadership and Teamwork
- Collaborate with Manager on a regular basis to review sales goals and evaluate potential opportunities.
- Review, record and recommend improvements to management for improving the overall efficiencies and effectiveness of the sales process.
- Provide training and constructive feedback regarding product knowledge.
- Support company policies and procedures.
- Encourage adherence and compliance to safety practices within the workplace.
- Communicate with and assist warehouse drivers, when possible, on specific accounts.
Training, Support and Administration
- Research and enhance product knowledge through continuous learning about our products as well as those of our competitors.
- Continue to offer suggestions to improve existing marketing documentation, product information, etc.
- Maintain client data in our Chempax database.
- Review accounts and sales stats.
- Create customer/account profiles.
- Assist in supporting office staff when possible, with customer queries.
- Assist in typing/writing up orders.
- Other duties as required.
- Minimum completion of Secondary School/Preference given to College Level Diploma/Certificate
- 3 to 5 years of Proven technical and/or industrial sales experience.
- “Current” in the oil and lube industry is an asset.
- Knowledge about BOSS Lubricants and its products is an asset.
- Valid Driver’s license with clean driving record.
- Proficiency using computers and programs specifically MS Office and Excel.
If you are knowledgeable about the oil & lube industry, can parallel our dedication to service, quality and dependability, have business acumen and are driven to help us succeed in our objective to increase our market share in Western Canada, then please submit your resume in confidence today. A list of job responsibilities and requirements is available upon request.
BOSS Lubricantsoffers competitive compensation, great benefits and unique incentive programs. Please visit our website www.bosslubricants.com for more information about our products and services.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $60,000.00-$70,000.00 per year
- Automobile allowance
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Grande Prairie, AB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- industrial sales: 2 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person