Reporting to the Casino Shift Manager, under the supervision of the Slot Supervisor, this position ensures that SIGA’s slot-playing guests receive exceptional, friendly and personal customer service, contributing to an overall positive entertainment experience.
Responsibilities include: Providing exceptional customer service to guests in an assigned slot section, primarily relating to slot operations, but also responding to general inquiries. Making accurate change and paying out jackpots. Handling basic slot maintenance and troubleshooting, as well as related guest concerns. Performing the drop for all slot machines. Assisting with machine moves and conversions. Participating in other projects and activities as required, to ensure the Casino’s slot players have an exceptional entertainment experience.
Conditions of Employment
- Successful candidates are subject to a background check as well are required to obtain and maintain a gaming employee Certificate of Registration from the Saskatchewan Liquor and Gaming Authority (SLGA)/Indigenous Gaming Regulators (IGR).
- The minimum age to work in a casino or any area where gaming can be seen is 19 years of age.
- Tobacco smoke/High noise levels (during time spent at Casino sites).
- As our organization values employee and patron safety, SIGA has instituted a Drug & Alcohol policy for its employees.
- Compliance with all regulatory requirements as may be applicable to your position including but not limited to both SLGA requirements and the Anti-Money Laundering requirements set out in the Proceeds of Crime (Money Laundering) and Terrorist Financing Act and regulations and policies made thereunder by Canada and FINTRAC.