In this role, you will work on a variety of civil and marine infrastructure projects involving concrete, steel, masonry, aluminum, and wood. Reporting to the Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for developing practical and cost-effective engineering designs and construction solutions for our clients. The ideal candidate for this position will possess strong technical design skills, excellent communication and organizational skills, and a collaborative approach to working with project teams.
ECHELON ENGINEERING offers excellent opportunities for professional growth and development of engineering skills. As a Structural Engineer, your key responsibilities will include:
- Performing structural analysis and design of various structures for civil and marine infrastructure projects.
- Preparing accurate and detailed construction drawings, specifications, and cost estimates.
- Conducting site inspections and providing technical support during the construction phase.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant codes and standards, as well as applicable laws and regulations.
- Collaborating effectively with other members of the project team, including architects, contractors, and other engineers.
- Communicating clearly and effectively with clients and stakeholders to understand their requirements and address their concerns.
- Participating in project management, including budgeting, scheduling, and quality control.
- Keeping up-to-date with new developments and innovations in the field of structural engineering.
- Ensuring that all work is completed in a timely and efficient manner, and that all deliverables meet the highest standards of quality.
Join our team at ECHELON ENGINEERING INC. today and take the next step in your career as a Structural Engineer!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00-$110,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Moncton, NB E1C 1Z7: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- structural engineering: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person