Pride Signs is a proven leader in the sign industry with a 30-year history of success derived from a stringent focus on providing organizations with a single-source sign solution. Signage is the most essential marketing tool to communicate a highly visible and positive impression. Our skilled team is experienced in creating new concepts and working from corporate standards to produce a complete range of signs. We are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic individual to join our team. The successful candidate will be detail-oriented, possess superb time management skills, and have the ability to collaborate with others in a professional and assertive manner.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Reads work orders or receives verbal instructions and acts accordingly.
- Operate and form channel letters using Accu-Bend machine, Accu-Clincher and various peripheral equipment.
- Maintains collaborative communication with Accu-File programmer to ensure timely staging of product.
- Perform mandatory daily pre-use inspections on all equipment
- Job rotation with final assembly area to measure, fit and assemble sign components including wiring, using hand/power tools to assembly product for installation
- Wears all required PPE
- Assists in other areas of production as assigned
- Keeps equipment and work area clean and orderly
- Ensures a clean and safe work environment at all times. Cooperates with the Joint Health and Safety Committee and adheres to all plant safety rules and policies. Wears all required personal protective equipment when on plant floor.
- Other duties as required
- Excellent measurement skills, imperial system
- Large product, lifting required up to 50 lbs
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings.
- Mechanical aptitude, strong troubleshooting and fitting skills.
- High attention to detail
- Health and Dental Benefits
- RRSP Program
- Safety Shoe Reimbursement
- Tuition Assistance
- Many social events
Day Shift: 7:00am - 4:00pm Monday- Friday
Pride Signs is committed to a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities where our facilitity is located. We actively seek qualified individuals with demonstrated skill and knowledge to deal with all aspects of diversity in a manufacturing environment. We are committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Human Resources will work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process upon request.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: From $20.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person