Fortinet team has a great career opportunity for a macOS Developer within its FortiClient EMS team. Our ideal candidate should be experienced, eager to learn and passionate about developing and designing high performance and scalable solutions. FortiClient’s Security Fabric Integration provides endpoint visibility through telemetry and ensures that all fabric components – FortiGate, FortiAnalyzer, EMS, Managed AP, Managed Switches, and Sandbox – have a unified view of endpoints in order to provide tracking and awareness, compliance enforcement, and reporting. Fortinet extends ZTNA control to end-user devices both on- and off-network operation through FortiClient. Easy to use Secure Remote Access and Mobility via SSL and IPsec VPN. FortiClient connects every endpoint to form a cohesive security fabric.
Design, Implementation and maintenance of the FortiClient EMS services (server side)
- Minimum 3+ years in software development.
- Experience in building complex software in a team environment.
- Experience in the software development industry with macOS desktop software development knowledge of macOS system facilities.
- Patterns and best practices Experience with C/C++, Object C, Swift.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written able to write clean, readable and well-designed code comfortable working in self-organizing teams.
- Experience in porting desktop apps between Mac, Linux and/or Windows macOS.
- Experience in Mac system extension development.
- Strong network related development knowledge.
- Degree, Diploma or Masters in Computer Science or Software Engineering disciplines or relevant years of related experience in similar domain