Executive Compass Flight Institute is a brand new modern flight school at Pitt Meadows Airport. The management staff at Compass Flight combined has over 20 years of experience in flight training units around the Lower Mainland.
- Provide instruction to student pilots while overseeing in-flight training, including but not limited to procedures and techniques required to fly the aircraft and teach effective ground theory courses.
- All other responsibilities as per CARs or as instructed by the Chief Flight Instructor
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
- Must currently hold a valid Canadian Flight Instructor Rating
- Satisfactory Flight Test Record
- Experience in conducting ground school (preferred but not required)
- Must be willing and able to attest to double-vaccination status as per industry standards
- Competitive Industry pay rate
- Flight benefits (Aviation medical renewal, Class upgrade aircraft rental, use of simulator and aircraft plus staff discount)
- The minimum pay for days when instructors come in and all flights are canceled due to weather or aircraft serviceability
We thank everyone for applying, but only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Job Types: Permanent, Part-time
Part-time hours: 5-35 per week
Salary: $28.00-$35.00 per hour
Flexible Language Requirement:
- valid Canadian Flight Instructor Rating (required)
- Day Shift (required)
- Night Shift (required)
Work Location: In person