At the Wilson’s Group of Companies our Charter Bus Drivers are dedicated to upholding the transportation industry standards and strive for excellence in customer service. The difference between driving with us is the experience. Our drivers can drive with peace of mind knowing they have 24/7 Dispatch Assistance and a strong management team behind them every trip.
With the tourism sector picking up, we are seeking immediate hires to join our Vancouver team of Charter Bus Drivers. If you are looking for the freedom of a flexible schedule or are retired and simply looking for casual work to top up your monthly income, we want to meet you!
- Qualifications & Expectations:
- Current BC Class 1 or 2 Driver's License with Air Brake endorsement
- Clean driving record
- Ability to complete driver documents and maintain bus cleanliness
- Load luggage/baggage when required
- Punctual and reliable
- Exemplary Customer Service skills
- NSC Driver's Abstract from ICBC
- First aid training or a second language, an asset
- Highway driving experience
What We Have to Offer You:
- A competitive hourly wage
- A comprehensive benefit package (explained further if chosen for an interview)
- A safe, relaxed work environment
- A supportive, knowledgeable management team -We'll train you to be the best!
- The opportunity to operate a wide range of vehicles
- Company perks
- Flexible work schedules
If you are interested in joining our dynamic team of professional drivers, please reply with a copy of your resume. While we welcome all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
Salary: $27.35 per hour
Supplemental pay types:
- driving: 1 year (required)
- Class 1 or 2 Drivers License (required)
Work Location: In person