ENJOY A PERMANENT, FULL TIME POSITION WITH ALL BENEFITS IN ATLANTIC CANADA'S FASTEST GROWING TIRE WHOLESALE BUSINESS
APPLICANTS MUST CURRENTLY RESIDE IN THE HRM AREA OF NOVA SCOTIA
The Wholesale Customer Service Representative is responsible for managing 3 tire distribution centers, customer complaint resolutions, processing orders to the distribution center.
· Provide a high level of customer service in line with our company goals
· Support and communicate sales prospect to our wholesale division.
· Resolve customer complaint and inquiries.
· Maintain a sales call calendar and attend monthly sales meetings.
· Follow the training provided and mentor fellow teammates to foster a learning environment.
· Maintain a high level of professionalism to represent a positive company image.
· Experience in customer service or sales.
· Experience in the automotive industry.
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Excel, MS Word, office 365, and Outlook.
· Excellent verbal, written communication and influencing skills.
· High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced working environment.
· Experience with ERP, CRM, or data management systems.
· Team player attitude.
· Prompt and courteous.
· Enthusiastic personality.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: From $20.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
All Covid-19 precautions are being adhered to
- customer service: 5 years (required)
- Tire/Auto Industry: 1 year (required)
- Halifax area home address (required)
Work Location: In person