ACASS is looking for a resourceful, organized, and dynamic professional to join our flight crew staffing team in the position of Flight Crew Coordinator. If you have strong attention to detail and communication skills, enjoy connecting with people and are capable of efficiently coordinating the logistics of flight crew scheduling and dispatching, this opportunity may be for you!
Why choose ACASS?
We are a worldwide provider of best-in-class corporate and private aviation support services, including flight crew staffing, aircraft sales and management. Since 1994, ACASS has supported a global client base that includes heads of state, VIPs, and Fortune 500 corporations
More than just geared to customers, ACASS’s slogan OWN YOUR JOURNEY® also applies to team members who can realize their full career potential in an inspiring work environment they are proud of. Our organizational culture is characterized by energy, respect, collaboration, authenticity, pride, and a very strong sense of team and community. Along with being a part of an inclusive culture driven by values, you will be entitled to competitive benefits and perks:
- Career opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance and virtual healthcare services
- Training and mentoring
- Group RRSP plan with company match
- Employee referral program
- Fully equipped kitchen
- In-office gym with showers
- Company events and team member celebrations
- On-site parking
- Coffee, tea, healthy snacks and more!
In this role, you will be responsible for coordinating the logistical positioning and dispatching of flight crews and supporting crew members, clients, and internal departments to ensure the smooth delivery of domestic and international private aircraft projects. In addition, you will source, qualify, and recruit flight crew members for private aircraft contracts under time sensitive and geographical constraints.
A day in your life at ACASS
- Coordinating with clients, crew members and internal departments to ensure timely and effective international crew dispatches.
- Coordinating crew-related logistics (i.e. visas, approvals, accommodations, etc.).
- Building strong professional relationships with crew members and clients.
- Maintaining awareness of crew schedules and location, current and future rotations, and upcoming projects.
- Reviewing crew documentation (training, license, passport, etc.) to ensure validity and accuracy prior to submission to customer.
- Effectively managing multiple projects and coordinating with relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- Working closely with the Flight Crew Staffing team and other internal departments to ensure projects are successfully executed.
- Ensuring that the crew database is current and preparing supporting documentation and progress updates for clients.
- Supporting flight crew recruitment and sales efforts as required.
- Implementing initiatives to enhance crew and customer experiences.
Qualifications & skills
You may be ACASS’s ideal candidate if you are:
- A highly organized project coordinator who excels in multitasking, prioritizing and following through on simultaneous projects.
- A friendly and articulate relationship manager with great communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to quickly establish a rapport with diverse personalities over the phone.
- A confident professional who can maintain a calm demeanor in high-stress situations and high-call volumes.
- A proactive problem solver .
- A customer service-oriented professional who can maintain high attention to detail while meeting deadlines in a time-sensitive, results-driven environment.
- A team player who genuinely enjoys helping customers and being part of the quality process.
▪ Minimum two years of relevant business experience in a fast-paced environment
▪ Knowledge of, or prior experience in travel management/reservation and/or the aviation industry is preferred.
▪ Talent sourcing or recruiting experience is an asset.
▪ Ability to thrive in a fast-changing, high-pressure environment.
▪ Excellent English communication skills are a must. Additional languages are an asset.
▪ Willingness to work after-hours/weekends to accommodate international time zones and project demands.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company events
- Dental care
- Discounted or free food
- On-site gym
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
The office space was redesigned to conform with government regulations; COVID-friendly health & safety protocols were implemented.
- Project Coordination: 1 year (preferred)
- Customer Service: 2 years (preferred)
- Aviation: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person