Sephora has been changing the face of prestige cosmetics since its debut in 1970s Paris. Sephora was acquired by luxury group Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton (LVMH) in 1997 featuring nearly 300 brands. Sephora offers beauty products including cosmetics, skincare, body, fragrance and haircare. Sephora opened its first Canadian store in Toronto in 2004. Sephora currently operates over 360 stores across North America and in 33 countries worldwide.
You’ll love working here…
As the Quality Agent, you will support the cleanliness and upkeep of the store in partnership with the store team. This individual is the key to deliver a great client experience, through visual pride and cleanliness of our sales floor, backstage and washrooms. Overall responsibility includes but not limited to:
Store Visual Pride:
- Maintain and execute quality cleaning timelines.
- Complete tasks and daily checklist.
- Organize stock, supplies, testers and samples.
We’d love to hear from you if…
- Maintain Sephora’s visual and merchandising standards at all times.
- Maintain standards of cleanliness and organization within assigned zones.
- Assist in maintaining standards of safety and cleanliness of backstage: stock room, lockers, kitchen, bathrooms, etc.
- Assist in the maintenance of store’s animation and events.
- Product Quantity, replenishment of the stage - PQ brands are adhering to Loss Prevention Standards
While at Sephora, you’ll enjoy…
You have experience in the retail or service industry.
- You have excellent verbal/written communications skills.
- You have a flexible work schedule: able to work during days, nights, and weekends.
The people. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams – people you can be proud to work with.
- The product. Employees enjoy a product discount and receive free product various times throughout the year. (Think your friends and family love you now? Just wait until you work at Sephora!)
- The education. Sephora heavily invests in training for our store associates – not just product knowledge but building a personalized career plan with you so you can achieve your professional goals.