Location: Remote AB, SK, MB
Since 2000, the Vermeer Canada team has been adding value to our customers’ businesses through our partnership and support our desire to help build sustainable and responsible communities. We are a family-oriented company that is passionate about the Vermeer brand and product offerings. We value diverse perspectives and strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone feels comfortable being their most authentic self.We truly value our employee’s commitment to the important work we do, and as a result we offer industry-leading compensation and benefits, as well as professional growth and development opportunities.
Vermeer Canada is a full-service dealership that supports our customers in making the most of their business opportunities, increasing productivity and decreasing downtime. Our 14 locations are strategically placed to equip our customers where they need it most.
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Our team is currently seeking a Sales Manager that is eager to drive an exceptional customer experience. If you have a passion for developing relationships, serving customers, and building a strong, diverse team of sales professionals, we would like to hear from you!
What you will do
· Develop and engage talent through relevant training programs and coaching opportunities.
· Develop and maintain quality supplier relationships to ensure wholegoods inventory requirements are being met.
· Facilitate budgeting processes, including forecasting sales, profit margins and plans for execution.
· Monitor profit and loss statements to ensure key performance indicators are being met.
· Ensure adherence to overall company policies and procedures, with emphasis on health and safety regulations.
· Develop and influence a healthy team culture through daily leadership of the sales department.
· Manage day-to-day sales team engagement, plans and goals for team.
What we are looking for
- Strong organizational and decision-making abilities, with a desire to take initiative and accept responsibility.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent technical, interpersonal and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to maintain a professional presence, ensuring satisfactory resolutions to problems or concerns.
- Proficient in Microsoft suite
- Ability to manage call plan reviews, margins, prospecting and growth activities and performance.
- Sales management experience an asset.
Learn more about our team at vermeercanada.com.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Life insurance
- Vision care
- sales: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person