Thornbury Nursing Services is offering an exciting opportunity for Canadian nurses to live and work in the U.S. We specialise in placing highly skilled Canadian nurses into U.S. healthcare facilities for a minimum of 2 years, or permanently. Robust processes ensure we consistently meet our duty of care, ensuring a seamless and successful relocation and registration. We care passionately about our nurses and the difference they make to people’s lives every day. Our Concierge Team acts as a single point of contact for applicants and provides support throughout the entire relocation process, including visa, travel and accommodation support.
** Immediate opportunities available in Texas, Kansas City, and Alaska. Positions available for many nurse specialties. Apply today. **
- Variety of work opportunities across the states. We work with hospital facilities, urgent care centers and dialysis units across the U.S. and will find a role that best fits your experience
- Work available for many specialisms, including ER, OR, ICU, Med/Surg, Dialysis and more
- Competitive pay rates. Please note, the salary indicated (CAD $8,500) is an example salary based on average pay rates in the U.S. The actual salary you will receive will vary based on your specialism, experience and location of work. You will also have the opportunity to earn more by working overtime if you wish.
- Great benefits such as pension and medical, dental and vision insurance
Support you will receive from us
We will pay for and support you through the entire process (including VISA application) to make this as easy as possible for you and your family. Our experienced and dedicated U.S.-based immigration lawyers will guide you through this process. Our Concierge Service will be with you every step of the way in finding somewhere to live, obtaining a Social Security Number, opening a U.S bank account and answering any questions you have along the way. We will also help you find accommodation and a member of our team will greet you at the airport when you arrive into the U.S.
Can I bring my family?
Absolutely. We can help with additional VISA applications for family members and can also help to find suitable schools or colleges for any children also relocating.
You must have the following to apply for this opportunity:
- Evidence of completion of your nursing degree
- Minimum level of experience for your specialty, for example ER nurses must have a minimum of 12 months’ experience in the last 18 months
- Willing to relocate for a minimum of 2 years (or permanently)
This is a fantastic, once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for you to develop new skills, further your experience and explore the United States. Interested? Please apply today and a member of the team will be in touch.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $8,500.00 per month
- Dental care
- Relocation assistance
- Vision care
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekends as needed
- Are you willing to relocate for a minimum of 2 years?
- This opportunity is only open to Canadian citizens. Do you have Canadian citizenship?
- nursing: 1 year (required)
- nursing degree qualification (required)
Work Location: In person