Dr. John Adair & Dr. Sharon Lees Inc. is a small business in North Vancouver, BC. Our goal is to offer longitudinal care to our family practice patients. .
We are looking for a Medical Office Assistant to join our team and provide administrative support to our medical staff. The successful candidate will be responsible for scheduling appointments, and providing general customer service. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, be organized and detail-oriented, and have a strong understanding of medical terminology.
- Answer phones and greet patients in a professional manner.
- Schedule appointments.
- Collect patient information and enter it into the computer system.
- Process payments and maintain accurate financial records.
- Assist filing, faxing, and other administrative tasks.
- Provide support to medical staff.
- Maintain patient confidentiality.
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time
Part-time hours: 37.5 per week
Salary: $25.00-$27.00 per hour
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- North Vancouver, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (required)
- Medical office: 1 year (required)
Work Location: In person