TCS operates on a global scale, with a diverse talent base of more than 600,000 associates representing 153 nationalities across 55 countries. TCS has been recognized as a Global Top Employer by the Top Employers Institute - one of only eight companies worldwide to have achieved this status. Our organizational structure is domain-led and designed to offer businesses a single window into industry-specific solutions. Our agile industry units have embedded capabilities to enable rapid responses that provide a competitive edge to our customers. This, coupled with a unique Global Network Delivery Model™ (GNDM™), is recognized as the current benchmark of excellence in technology deployment. We have made significant investments in digital technology, horizontal, and vertical platforms, allowing us to successfully serve our clients for over 50 years.
- Must be proficient with the IBM Information Management System DC
- Knowledge of IMS Transaction Manager (IMS/TM), Explore how these facilities work together and how application programs interact with them in today's complex enterprise systems.
- Installation, patching, configuring and problem determination for IMS.
- Building and management of IMS in a highly available environment on the Mainframe platforms
- Work with and manage an IMS system: Data Communications (DC)
- Systems/Applications Management
Troubleshooting/Performance Tuning of IMS
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Analyzing user requirements involves examining the application documentation for the IMS function required and the expected workload.
- Collecting online requirements concerns specifications for IMS system definition, system data set allocation, and initial JCL.
- Preparing the IMS network involves interaction with system and network generation activities.
- Establishing security procedures encompasses the design and implementation of a security strategy.
- Developing an operations plan produces operations control documents and provides for audit of the control of production cycles.
- Forming a monitoring strategy results in monitoring the system and gathering performance data.
Establishing criteria for performance leads to performance analysis and tuning activities.
Thank you for your interest in TCS. Candidates that meet the qualification for this position will be contacted within a 2-week period. We invite you to continue to apply for other opportunities that match your profile.