With the travel and tourism sector picking up, Tofino Bus is seeking professional drivers to join our team. In this unique driving position, you will be responsible for driving our Charter buses on the scenic route, Victoria to Tofino.
As the face of our company’s brand, you will be responsible for making a good and lasting impression on our passengers. Our drivers are personable, dependable, and highly qualified.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be trained to be calm and collected when faced with change or challenging situations. We are searching for drivers who can provide passengers with a positive and fun experience while they’re on board with us while adhering to transportation policies and procedures.
Do you have what it takes to drive with us?!
Qualifications & Expectations:
- Current BC Class 1 or 2 Driver's License with Air Brake endorsement
- Clean driving record
- Ability to complete driver documents and maintain bus cleanliness
- Load luggage/baggage when required
- Punctual and reliable
- Exemplary Customer Service skills
- NSC Driver's Abstract from ICBC
What We Have to Offer You:
- A highly competitive wage (to be discuss if chosen for an interview)
- A comprehensive benefit package (explained further if chosen for an interview)
- A safe, relaxed work environment
- A supportive, knowledgeable management team -We'll train you to be the best!
- The opportunity to operate a wide range of vehicles
- Flexible work schedules
We are currently seeking immediate hires. If you are interested in joining our team of professional drivers, please reply with a copy of your resume. While we welcome all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Salary: $25.00 per hour
- driving: 1 year (required)
- Class 1 or 2 license (required)
Work Location: In person