Overview of CentreCourt
CentreCourt is a real estate company founded in 2010 and focused on the development of mixed-use, high-rise residential communities located near major amenities, rapid transit networks and employment areas across the Greater Toronto Area (GTA). A fully integrated organization that operates across all areas of development including land acquisition, zoning, design, sales, construction and customer care, CentreCourt is one of the most active high-rise developers in the GTA with four high-rise residential projects completed in the last 24 months and has an additional 13 high-rise residential towers in various stages of development, collectively representing over 8,000 condominium units and $5.6 billion of development value.
CentreCourt is a young, flat, entrepreneurial, and meritocratic company that affords tremendous growth opportunities to talented individuals.
Please visit www.centrecourt.com to learn more about CentreCourt and the principles that define its culture and approach to business.
This Customer Care Administrator position is best suited to a detail-oriented, organized individual who possesses a self-motivating attitude and who enjoys working both independently and as part of a dynamic team.
The ideal candidate must have superior computer skills, excellent communication skills, and should be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Candidates should be passionate about building a long-term career in real estate development in Toronto. This position will work closely with the Vice President, Customer Care.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Oversight and ownership of the project email and Salesforce accounts, as assigned, with thorough responses to all emails within 1-day of the inquiry
- Support the Customer Care team working at our site office(s), provide general office support and complete tasks as assigned
- Meet and greet all visitors to the Customer Care site office(s) and ensure appropriate screening for the type of inquiry. Respond to email, telephone and in person inquiries in an appropriate manner. Conduct oneself in a manner consistent with the professionalism and demeanor associated with the best practices of customer service.
- Adhere to safety standards across all projects on active construction sites and in the post-occupancy phases of a building.
- Provide pre- and post-occupancy Customer Care services, including but not limited to:
- Pre-Delivery Inspection (PDI) Support - Prepare forms required for PDI process including Tarion Warranty Certificates, PDI checklist, and sign-off forms.
- Responsible for entering, tracking and booking PDI appointments with Purchasers and ensuring all suites are 100% PDI ready and deficiencies are completed within 1 week of PDI being completed.
- Aid in achieving industry leading records for lowest number of deficiencies per PDI, turning over deficiency-free suites upon occupancy, lowest percentage of units submitting 30-Day and 1-Year forms and achieving highest purchaser/resident satisfaction levels.
- Suite Closings/Occupancy - Prepare forms required for Occupancy process including Occupancy Packages. Coordinate with Property Management to receive signed forms. Ensure the Key Sign-Off Sheet has been documented and filed.
- Post Occupancy Care – Accept and screen Post Occupancy requests made by homeowners. Track, record and administer resolutions to requests into the Salesforce deficiency tracking system. Inspect and process deficiency resolution appointments and schedule as required. Assist the Project Coordinator with scheduling and coordination of trades and handymen to address deficiencies.
- Reporting and Meetings – Support the Customer Care Project Coordinator to update weekly reports and execute on ad hoc requests, including preparation of meeting trackers and/or other materials.
- Report to the VP, Customer Care (or other interim executive as applicable), offering support to the team and completing tasks as assigned.
- Perform other duties as required.
The Ideal Candidate
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Previous experience with Salesforce is an asset
- Flexibility to work outside of core hours when business needs dictate
- Self-starter attitude with an ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Highest degree of integrity, honesty, and commitment to professionalism
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- An ability to prioritize and multi-task to meet time sensitive deadlines
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00-$55,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Discounted or free food
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Vaughan, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Customer Service Administration: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-07-10