At Conexus, we are focused on supporting our members with their needs of today, while also helping them work towards their goals for the future. It’s more than conducting a banking transaction, it’s about providing our members with insightful content, tools, expert advice, and a full suite of products to empower them and inspire confidence in their financial decision-making. We prioritize growth and efficiency while never compromising on the financial well-being of our members. We do this by lending an ear to each member’s unique needs throughout Saskatchewan, ensuring personalized solutions.
Our employees are authentic, bold, creative, and responsible. They are the reason we consistently deliver outstanding member experiences. They’re more than just individuals who come to work each day, each employee is a vital part of Conexus.
We acknowledge that our Conexus offices and facilities are located on Treaty 2, 4, 5, 6, 8 and 10 lands. These are the traditional lands of the Cree, Dakota, Dene, Lakota, Nakota and Saulteaux peoples, as well as the homeland of the Métis.
The bigger picture
We’re looking for a motivated team-player who is an agile member-service ambassador to come on board as our temporary part-time Financial Service Representative at our Southey Branch located 45 Minutes outside of Regina! As the first point of contact for members, you will provide everyday banking services and products to meet members’ immediate needs.
How you’ll be spending your time
- Providing members with day-to-day banking services such as bill payments, deposits, withdrawals and much more
- Proactively identifying and responding to members’ needs to improve their financial well-being
- Learning additional aspects of branch actions from opening accounts and wire transfers, to completing simple credit card applications – to help fill in any gaps on a day to day basis
- Refer members to Financial Advisors to further develop and strengthen relationships
The way people describe you
- An engaging person, who builds trust and working relationships with ease
- A team player who takes pride in working with our members and creating exceptional member experiences
- A self-starter who is passionate about growing your knowledge
- A flexible team player who is comfortable with a changing environment while remaining focused on our goal of improving the financial wellbeing of every member
- A communicator, who takes a genuine interest in people and is good at listening
The experience you bring
What you get in return
Our team works tirelessly to ensure the financial success of each of our members. We think such dedication deserves recognition. That’s why we’re proud to offer some of the most competitive job perks of any employer around. Come, join our crew, and find out just how sweet the rewards can be:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Industry leading work-life balance and rewards
- Formal and informal employee development
- Meaningful work that makes a real difference in our members’ lives
- Being part of the vibrant community of Southey! To learn more about this close-knit community, visit the links below:
We are excited to consider candidates with combined academic, professional and volunteer experience unique to them. Research shows that many applicants only apply if they meet every qualification of the role and we encourage you to consider the roles that most closely align with your skillset and experience. As we value diverse backgrounds and experiences and are focused on meaningfully building inclusive and diverse workplaces, you may be the new team member we've been looking for! This opportunity closes on October 9, 2023 so apply now! If you have questions about this position, please contact Shaulen Lang at [email protected].