Fluor Constructors Canada Ltd. is one of Canada's top leaders in the Construction, Fabrication, and Maintenance industry. Our focus on innovation and providing cost effective technology-based solutions to address our client's needs is second to none.
As we look to the future, we need creative, ambitious, and innovative professionals who can help us achieve our goals.
In this role you will be situated full time in Kitimat, BC supporting our LNGC project.
You will be fully supported as you continue to build your skills, support a schedule driven project where the emphasis will be on people, client interface, development, and management.
LNGC is a remote location where you will be working 14 days on and 7 days off. There is travel provided by either charter or commercial flights as well as busing to the project site where you will stay at the Cedar Valley Lodge. The Cedar Valley Lodge is the project located camp facility that was built in 2021 especially for this project containing many modern amenities.
LNGC offers great opportunity with a journeyperson package of $83.66/hr with a planned increase of 2.5% in November 2023.
Some of the associated job duties involve but not limited to:
- study blueprints, drawings and specifications to determine the type of pipe and tools to use, and lay out the sequence of tasks,
- sometimes make detailed sketches for pipe and equipment fabrication and installation, as required,
- measure, cut, thread, groove, bend, assemble and install metal, plastic and fiberglass pipes, valves and fittings,
- join pipe sections, related equipment and secure in position, and
- use testing equipment to check systems for leaks.