School Bus Driver - Free class B training with a $1,000 signing bonus!
Montgomery Bus Lines is currently seeking dedicated and safety-minded School Bus Drivers to join our team. This is an essential role that offers job security, a flexible schedule and allows you to make a difference on the front line by transporting our children to school safely.
Montgomery Bus Lines is currently offering a $1,000 hiring bonus! Receive half after 1 month and the remainder following 3 months of employment.
Why You Should Choose Montgomery
Montgomery Bus Lines offers free personalized training, competitive wages, bonuses, and flexibility within your personal life.
- Part-time hours, 4-6 hours a day. Perfect for a stay-at-home parent, entrepreneur, or retiree!
- Free Class B training
- Competitive wages – $20.87 per hour, with the opportunity to earn more through charter work
- Bring your own preschool-aged children to work with you
- Referral and Safety bonuses
- Summers, weekends, and holidays off
- Employee recognition programs
- Recognition as a community champion who helps to ensure everyone gets Safely Home
Drivers are responsible for safely transporting students daily and must be committed to safety and customer service.
As a School Bus Driver, you will work a split shift, driving approximately 2 hours in the morning and 2 hours in the afternoon. You will be assigned a route that falls between the hours of 6:30 am - 9:30 am in the morning and between 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm in the afternoon. Drivers work during the school year and are given time off in July and August.
- Valid Class G driver’s license (FREE Class B training provided)
- Clear criminal record and vulnerable sector search
Requisition code: 12612
Job Types: Permanent, Part-time
Salary: $20.87 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Lucknow, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person