Pancap Pharma Inc. is a leader in specialty contract manufacturing of pharmaceutical dosage forms. The company began its contract manufacturing operations in January of 1994 and since then has translated experience into quality production for a wide range of clients.
From concept to full package delivery, we have the experience and commitment to meet the needs of even the most unique clients. We offer a wide range of manufacturing and support capabilities including capsule fabrication, compounding of non-sterile liquids, packaging, labelling, regulatory affairs, testing and quality assurance. The products we manufacture are then shipped around the world. Quality is the cornerstone upon which Pancap has built its foundation. Our Quality Assurance System was developed in order to ensure the production of safe and effective products in compliance with the current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) regulations, industry standards and our client's specifications/marketing requirements.
We are growing our operations with in Markham, Ontario and we are looking for a Document Reviewer/QC Analyst
ROLE AND KEY REPSONSIBILITIES
- Review of Notebook and Analytical Reports
- Review of equipment logbooks
- Electronic Review of testing results
- Follow up with Contract Lab for testing results and if required for correction ofCertificate of Analysis.
- Review of Certificate of Analysis from Contract Labs etc., verifying if correct lot, formula & CD numbers were reported, and verifying that results were reported according to specification reported on Test requisition form or on attached copy of Analytical Specification.
- Issuing test submission forms to Contract lab as requested by QC Analyst.
- Participate in Data Integrity training
- Creating New Method in UV/IR system as needed
- Assist in investigations of customer complaints/inquiries
- Participate in on-going training as required
- Assist in ongoing training to all QC Laboratory employees in all relevant SOP’s, test methods, analytical equipment and proper laboratory techniques as required by QC Manager
- Assist in deviation investigations and write up
- Review and Revise of QC SOP and Methods as needed
- Perform Testing (as required)
- Designate to QC Lab Manager
- Establish and maintain good relationships with all other departments
- Other duties as assigned by Q.C. Lab Manager
Job Type: Fixed term contract
Contract length: 12 months
Work Location: In person