Russell Hendrix Foodservice Equipment is looking for a Territory Sales Representative to join our team in Edmonton. You’ll be a pivotal part of the sales team’s operations, trusted to establish and maintain ongoing, profitable relationships with customers. This position requires initiative, drive to deliver on goals, high attention to detail, and the ability to manage internal and external relationships. This is an ideal position for a motivated individual who is passionate about creating profitable relationships in a high performance and entrepreneurial environment.
What We Do:
At Russell Hendrix Foodservice Equipment, we’re passionate about providing high-quality equipment, supplies, and services to the foodservice industry. For over 80 years, we’ve been a trusted partner to restaurants, hotels, and institutions across Canada. Our mission is to help our customers succeed by providing them with the tools they need to run efficient and profitable operations.
Working For Us:
We’re a team of dedicated professionals who take pride in our work and value collaboration, innovation, quality, and customer satisfaction. Our culture is one of respect, integrity, and accountability, and we’re committed to providing our employees with the support and resources they need to reach their full potential.
As a member of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to work with some of the best and brightest people in the industry, and to make a real impact on the success of our customers. We offer competitive compensation packages, comprehensive benefits, ongoing training and development opportunities, as well as opportunities for growth and advancement within the company.
What You’ll Do:
- Identify, isolate, and pursue new customer acquisition, and conduct cold calls for potential leads.
- Building a loyal customer base; be their first call for all their foodservice equipment needs.
- Using your superior product knowledge to provide customers solutions that will help their business thrive.
- Meeting and exceeding sales and profit targets set forward and tracking your steps along the way.
- Using our internal systems to enter orders, create quotes, follow-up on orders and track shipments.
- Assist the finance department in keeping all accounts within the territory in good standing.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- You have a university degree or college diploma, preferably in a related field (e.g. business, marketing, hospitality, etc.)
- You at least 2 years have previous sales experience in a similar industry, with proven track record of success and customer focus.
- You have an optimistic attitude with the ability to stay positive and professional in difficult situations.
- You have superior written and oral communication skills, always articulate and professional.
- You are proficient with computers, particularly Microsoft Office.
- You are self-motivated with an entrepreneurial mindset and work well independently.
- You are highly collaborative and team oriented.
- You are creative, generating new and innovative approaches to problems.
- You are proactive, seeking to solve problems as they come up without needing directives.
- You are analytical and confident in your decision-making capabilities, gathering information and make fair decisions in keeping with our core values.
- You are results oriented and are driven by success.
- You have a reliable vehicle and are able to travel within your designated territory.
What’s In It for You:
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits package.
- Life Insurance.
- Employee and Family Assistance Program.
- $400 per year fitness benefit.
- Dynamic and inclusive work environment.
- Paid sick days.
- Excellent employee discount.
- Opportunity for growth.
Russell Hendrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Russell Hendrix is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: From $48,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- Vision care
Supplemental pay types:
- sales: 2 years (preferred)
- Restaurant or Foodservice/Equipment Industry: 4 years (required)
- Driving Licence (required)
Work Location: On the road