Do you have over 8+ years in case management/account management? At OSI, we offer more than career opportunities, work is core to our well-being and sense of self. We hire healthcare/disability management professionals to manage claims from start to finish and support the organizational vision. Our team is educated and well trained in best-practice disability management. Plus, they’re supported by the best technology, resources, and information available.
The Client Lead role focuses on dedicated account management with a priority client ensuring the smooth delivery of 3rd party Disability Claims Management Services and to streamline all communication between our client contacts and our internal claims management team. The role is aimed to ensure the highest level of customer / client satisfaction to enhance the overall client experience while working with multiple internal and external stakeholders to deliver key Performance Metric’s (KPM’s) and quality solution-focused programs and best practices for claims and care management for the account. In addition, the Team Lead is there to ensure that the team is following the Core Values and Core Competencies so that OSI achieves our vision for the future
· Conduct detailed phone interviews regarding ADL while providing tips to improve all barriers.
· Provide support and guidance on client specifics and decision process / protocol.
· Organize and participate in client calls and meetings
· Coaching an mentoring of other disability management staff by enhancing their knowledge and education levels
· Explore innovative strategies to reduce duration and increase RTW
· Evaluate medical information and determine if key elements are present
· Develop outcome focused RTW plans
· Participate in monthly client calls.
· Developing goal oriented vocational strategies.
· Dispute claims as appropriate.
· Aware of status on claims at all times and having strong strategies to eliminate Lost Time
Minimum Required Skills and Experience:
· Relevant Education or Continuing Education with Strong medical knowledge (registered professional preferred: RN, RPN, OHN, Kinesiologist, RRP, DC, Certified Disability Management Practitioner/Certified Return to Work Coordinator or other medical professional with relevant healthcare background with current standing or willing to obtain.
· Understanding or experience in return-to-work planning and / or Workers’ Compensation appeals would be considered a strong asset.
· Critical Thinking Skills, analytical reasoning
· High Sense of urgency and prioritization skills
· Excellent Customer Service and communication skills
· Able to work as a key member of a team as well as independently.
· Ability to work within set procedure and policy to ensure the privacy protocols and standard operating procedures are adhered to at all times
· Strong proficiency and skills in the Microsoft Office Suites
· Occasional travel to client locations when needed.
If this position interest you please apply.
OSI is committed to gender equality and social inclusion in our workplace. All qualified applications will receive consideration without regard to sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, color, religion, nationality, disability, age, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We encourage all qualified persons to apply particularly Indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities, ethnic minorities, visible minorities, and others who share our values and contribute to fostering an inclusive and diverse workplace.
Organizational Solutions Inc. is committed to fair and accessible employment practices.
We will accommodate people with disabilities during the recruitment, assessment, hiring processes, and employment. Please notify us as soon as possible of any adaptive measures you might require at any stage of the recruitment process.
Job Type: Full-time
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- Work from home
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Montréal, QC