Keating Business Strategies Ltd. (KBSL) is a leading-edge management consulting firm with expertise in rural economic development and agribusiness project development.
KBSL is a small business headquartered in Sylvan Lake, Alberta with satellite offices in Calgary, Alberta and Estevan, Saskatchewan. We are hardworking, agile, innovative and our goal is to bring sustainable and grounded solutions to our client's economic development and project management needs.
Our work environment includes:
- Growth opportunities
- Casual work attire
- Safe work environment
- Modern office setting
- Wellness programs
Our organization is seeking a Project Coordinator to join our Southeast Saskatchewan Economic Partnership (SSEP) team located in Estevan, Saskatchewan. The successful candidate will be responsible for project coordinator tasks from start to finish for multiple community economic development related projects. This work will include working closely with Keating Business Strategy Limited (KBSL) Project Managers and will include coordinating project tasks, monitoring project progress, and ensuring project deadlines are met. The ideal candidate will have strong organizational skills, excellent communication abilities, and the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to grow their career as a Project Coordinator while also developing project management and administration skills along the way. The candidate will need to be an advanced Microsoft Office user and be comfortable using SharePoint and OneDrive. Report writing skills using MS Word and presentation skills using MS PowerPoint are also a must. In addition, experience with SquareSpace web design software, Jot Form online form builder software and the LibraOffice suite of softwares would be valuable.
- Assist Project Managers monitor and track project progress and provide regular updates to stakeholders.
- Work with KBSL Project Managers to develop and maintain project plans, timelines, and budgets.
- Ensure that all project deliverables are met on time and within budget.
- Assist with report writing and proposal writing.
- Create advanced presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders to ensure alignment of expectations.
- Provide administrative support for the project team.
- Update KBSL and SSEP websites as needed using SquareSpace.
Job Types: Full-time, Fixed term contract
Contract length: 24 months
Salary: $40,000.00-$60,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Estevan, SK S4A 0T8: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (required)
- Administrative experience (required)
- Report Writing (required)
- Project management (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-06-30
Expected start date: 2023-07-03