FORNO Cultura is an alternative baking space rooted in deep tradition and culinary art but defined by innovation and pushing the boundaries of taste and the architecture of food and the senses.
We are passionate about the quality of ingredients, the heritage of the artisanal craft of baking and the tastes that can transcend time and space.
We prioritize seasonal and local ingredients to showcase what this region has to offer with an Italian sensibility. Our creative landscape and methods are strongly influenced by the love for and respect of our heritage.
The perfect Candidate must have great interpersonal and communication skills and ability to work within a team who has the highest level of respect for the heritage of the craft.
We offer extremely competitive salaries and unrivalled long-term growth potential in key roles. We think long term and want candidates that have a track record of loyalty and dedication.
- Mixing bread
- Proof and bake bread for the day
- Prep and scale out for bread production for following day
- Maintain stocks of dry baked products including Taralle, grissini etc
- Maintain per level for raw ingredients
- Maintain the mother yeast program
- Perform quality testing on all production for the day
- Tear down and clean before end of the day
- Experienced with at least 2+ years in a professional bread baking position
- Experience baking sourdough
- Experience in a commercial/Professional kitchen
- Knowledge of sour dough/hand shaping culture
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $42,000.00-$50,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Weekend availability
- bread baking: 2 years (preferred)
Work Location: One location