Are you our next Assistant Manager? We’re looking for an upbeat, passionate assistant manager to assist the General Manager in overseeing Sales and Operations. The Assistant Manager will work 10-20 hours a week including weekends.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Club Pilates offers group reformer classes in various formats and levels to accommodate everyone seeking to learn Pilates and hone their fitness expertise. Club Pilates is a well-established, nation-wide brand, committed to providing affordable and accessible Pilates to the community.
Class formats target a wide range of clients’ needs – from young to more senior and beginner to advanced.
Club Pilates has been recognized in Inc Magazine's Inc. 500 and Inc. 5000 list two years in a row as well as Entrepreneur Magazine's Franchise 500 two years in a row. For more information, visit www.clubpilates.com
We are all about helping people meet their goals. Values we exhibit everyday are caring, collaboration and gratitude. If that sounds like you, let’s talk! When we exhibit those values our co-workers and members feel respected, trusted and included.
- 2+ years of retail/service sales or fitness sales experience.
- Confident in generating personal sales and training Sales Reps in sales
- Must be fluent in English and have excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills in person, on the telephone and via email
- Ability to excel in a fast changing, diverse environment.
- Ability to recognize areas of improvement and make changes using good judgement.
- An affinity and passion for fitness.
- Solid writing and grammar skills.
- Highly organized, proficient in data management, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Professional, punctual, reliable and neat.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Trustworthy and ability to handle confidential information.
- Ability to work harmoniously with co-workers, clients and the general public.
- Proficiency with computers and Studio software.
- Membership sales
- Teacher Training Sales
- Retail Merchandise Sales
- Supervise Sales Representatives
- Independently make decisions related to high level customer service
- Collect out-standing dues
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of the Pilates Studio
- Enforce Club Pilates policies and procedures
- Ensure all forms, administrative supplies, and studio literature is stocked and visible
- Participate in networking/community events and studio promotions
- Any other duties as assigned
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR TEAM:
You love sales and helping people meet their goals. You will be provided a competitive base wage and you will earn commission on sales. Free Pilates classes!
Job Types: Permanent, Part-time
Part-time hours: 10-20 per week
Salary: From $21.00 per hour
- On-site gym
- On-site parking
- Store discount
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Chilliwack, BC V2R 6H8: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Sales: 2 years (required)
- Customer service: 2 years (required)
- Supervising: 1 year (required)
Work Location: In person