Who we are
Since starting with a single family-owned artesian spring in Canada, Flow has grown rapidly. And our commitment to providing naturally alkaline, naturally delicious spring water without the plastic bottle has grown as well. As a Certified B Corporation, Flow meets the highest social and environmental standards. From our 100% recyclable, 68-75% renewable packaging to our minimal use of natural resources, Flow works to provide sustainable hydration and to protect our planet for generations to come.
Forklift Operator Logistics
Day Shift :
Afternoon Shift :
3:00pm to 11:30pm
Night Shift :
11:00pm to 7:30am
Forklift Operator Production
Night Shift :
Thurs - Friday (12/day) 7pm to 7:30am
Total 42 hours a week
$20-$22 per hour Location: Industrial Parkway , Aurora, Ontario
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- 2 weeks vacation per year
- Extended medical and Life insurance including Dental care and vision
- Paid time off
- Experience working in logistics or production floor
- Supporting handling materials across production and/ or logistics warehouse
- Operating a forklift/Reach/Walkie to move, locate, relocate, stack, and count materials.
- Pick/pack/stage and ship customer orders.
- Maintain accountability for the safe and efficient operation of related equipment.
- Unloading and verifying inbound shipments safely and moving products to storage locations.
- Ensuring inbound and outbound shipments are accurate and free of damage; reporting quality variances where applicable.
- Keeping appropriate records and reports to guarantee that tight inventory control and security are maintained.
- Assisting in physical inventories and cycle counts as required.
- Ensuring proper stock rotation (FIFO).
- Inspect trailers, raw materials, and finished goods for defective products and/or ingredients.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean, neat, and orderly work area.
- Ensure that operations are conducted in a manner that promotes safety.
- Other duties as required.
- 1+ years of experience operating Counterbalance and Raymond Reach
- Completion of a Counterbalance/Reach training certificate (Flow recertification required).
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of good manufacturing practices.
- Fluency in English both oral and written.
- Team player and good communication skills