At Medigas, every day is an opportunity: an opportunity to learn, to grow, to share success and to contribute to one of the world’s leading industrial gas and engineering companies. Seize the opportunity: take your next step with us and join our team.
Territory Manager ( RRT - Full Time) - Grande Prairie, AB (22002411)
The Territory Manager will be responsible for generating sales within an assigned territory of existing & new accounts. The individual in this position will be accountable for achieving quota by prospecting new customers and growing existing relationships.
- Identify and develop sales opportunities by visiting key physicians and referral sources to promote the company’s products and services
- Conduct respiratory equipment in-service training with various community partners
- Collaborate with internal/external partners to achieve sales targets
- Initiate and monitor of prescribed respiratory therapy in clients’ homes including assessments, education, documentation and follow up to ensure equipment performance and client compliance with therapy
- Delivery and exchange of equipment in client’s homes may include heavy lifting of equipment up to 60lbs
- In home client visits may include long distance travel
- In office consultations with sleep and oxygen clients
- Build and maintain high quality client and referral relationships
- Perform all job duties in compliance with Safety standards.
- Support in the training and development of new employees as needed
- Participate in a regular on-call rotation
- Registered Respiratory Therapist with current registration preferred
- Completed Post-Secondary Education
- Healthcare industry experience and a working knowledge of home healthcare equipment and clinical services
- Prior sales and marketing experience preferred
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- Excellent organizational and negotiation skills
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Able to work under pressure and have strong sense of urgency
- Must possess commitment to client and personal safety
- Maintain client confidentiality
- Clear Driving record/abstract
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
Nature and Scope
Physical and Sensory Demands:
- Working out of a store
- Conducting Business at client locations
- Driving to client and/or referral sites
Linde has an extensive background check process which may include but is not limited to, a criminal background review, pre-employment medical, driver’s license and abstract review, and may also include reference checks, employment and education verification.
Linde Canada Inc. is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. Applicants requiring accommodation during the recruitment and selection process are encouraged to make their needs known in advance if accommodation is required. We will work with you to meet your needs.
We are committed to employment equity for women, aboriginal people, visible minorities, and persons with disabilities. Interested candidates from these groups are encouraged to apply.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: From $65,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- Wellness program
Flexible Language Requirement:
Supplemental pay types:
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Clear Driving record/abstract (preferred)
- Registered Respiratory Therapist (required)
Work Location: In person