Midland Transport Limited has become a leader in the transportation industry by providing superior quality service to our customers. Our services include LTL, Truckload, Courier, and Third Party Logistics which provide the convenience of one-stop shipping.
Midland Transport is currently seeking an Shift Supervisor at our Maintenance Facility in Dieppe, NB. The selected candidate will be a self-starter with a strong work ethic and a “Can Do” attitude.
Tuesday - Friday (evenings)
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- High School diploma.
- Post-secondary education in the desired field, or equivalent experience.
- Must be able to work evenings (4 evenings per week, 10-hour days);
- Shifts are evenings inclusive (3:30pm to 2am).
- Overseeing the technicians.
- Monitoring workflow and work orders.
- Dealing with customers both internally and externally.
- Performing mechanical work on vehicles or components.
- Insuring quality of work leaving the shop.
- Ensure technicians maintain orderly and clean working habits.
- Reporting nonconforming situations.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
To Apply for this Opportunity
Please apply online.
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Midland Transport Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.