Are you looking for an opportunity to make a difference? Are you comfortable in a fast-paced retail clinic environment?
Are you passionate about providing customer service that exceeds expectations?
If so, we think you belong here at Connect Hearing as a Customer Care Representative!
Who we are:
Connect Hearing Canada is the largest and leading hearing care provider with a network of clinics across Canada and is a part of the Sonova family of brands. We're passionate about making a difference in the lives of our clients and helping transform their hearing health. We offer a competitive remuneration package, professional development opportunities, and promote a safe and healthy workplace.
Working Location: New Glasgow, NS
Reporting to: Regional Clinic Manager
A day in the life of a Hearing Care Administrator involves:
- Providing exceptional customer service in person, over the phone and by email
- Scheduling appointments and organizing files for the clinic’s Hearing Care Professionals
- Managing and maintaining client accounts while building relationships
- Working with insurance companies to ensure successful third-party billing operations
- Assist with cleanings and minor in-clinic device repairs – don’t worry, training provided!
What you get in return:
- Full Benefits Package on Day 1
- Monday – Friday (business hours)
- 3 weeks vacations to start + birthday off
- Eligible for Quarterly Bonus
- Growth and development opportunities
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You possess strong communication and customer service skills
- You have experience or would enjoy working on and reconciling accounts receivable
- Your aligned with our value of helping others
- You have a "Can-Do" attitude, you love to learn and are passionate about growing your knowledge
Don't think you meet the criteria?
If you’re willing to go all in and learn, we'd still love to hear from you!
Apply today, we look forward to reviewing your application!
More About Us:
We value our workforce and recognize that each client journey is unique. Our organizational culture is built around service excellence, integrity, collaboration, and innovation.
Connect Hearing is a proud to be a member of the Sonova Family of brands. Sonova is a leading provider of innovative hearing care solutions, not just a company that makes products: but a team on a mission to help people enjoy the delight of hearing. To enable a life without limitations. Through core business brands like Phonak, Unitron, Hansaton, Advanced Bionics and AudioNova – Sonova develops, manufactures and distributes solutions that push the limits of technology and redefine the future of the hearing care industry. The talented and committed employees all over the world know they contribute to something greater than themselves – they create sense.