Established in 2020, Mini Mall Storage Properties has since been successful in acquiring existing storage facilities throughout North America. Our team of self-storage experts has allowed us to make strategic acquisitions and capital improvements.
Working in alignment with our vision of state-of-the-art technology and tenant convenience, we offer affordable storage solutions equipped with unmatchable safety, security, and innovative technologies in the self-storage industry. With such expansive growth comes challenge and opportunity; our talented team is dynamic and works together to continue our growth plans. We pride ourselves on our diverse and inclusive workplace; we are a unique workplace with unique people.
Learn more about Mini Mall Storage Properties.
As a Storage Concierge Specialist (SCS), you are the first point of contact for all our customers that visit our stores. You will provide outstanding customer service to assist our customers and ensure their belongings are safe and secure. The SCS answers customer inquiries, provides advice on storage size recommendations and resolves issues. The SCS will request and follow-up on customer feedback to ensure we are providing the best services and support. If you enjoy delivering great customer service and making a positive impact in people’s lives, this role is for you!
WHO WILL LOVE THIS ROLE?
- You are motivated by interacting and helping people
- You are positive person and know how to look on the bright side
- You bring a solution focused approach to how you work (But you are not afraid to point out where we’re going wrong)
- You want to work for a growing company and have the possibility for career progression
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Extend courteous and exceptional service to all patrons and thank customers for their business
- Lease rental units and sell products to customers and renters
- Exhibit good sales skills, and follow-up skills for all sales leads
- Prepare Lease Agreements as per policy and ensure that terms of the lease agreement are fully explained and adhered to by tenants
- Effectively up-sell and create add-on sales of approved products to renters and customers
- Maintain an understanding of all competition within a 10 km radius to more accurately address customer objections
- Clean and generally maintain the interior and exterior of all buildings and their surrounding grounds
- Ensure timely completion of bank deposits and other reports
WHAT WILL YOU NEED?
- Must have excellent strong customer service and communication skills
- Have access to reliable transportation to be used during the workday
- Must be willing to work multiple locations if business need warrants it
- Willing to work inside, in a high volume, detailed oriented environment as well as working outside, maintaining the appearance of the property
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office software
- Must complete & pass a criminal record check
- Must possess a valid driver's license, access to a reliable vehicle and appropriate insurance
Subject to reasonable accommodation, this position will require the successful candidate to show proof of a vaccination.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
We live and breathe our core values. We go the extra mile. We’re honest. We always have each other's back. We have tons of integrity. And we always own it and adapt – no matter the challenge. With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. We provide a competitive compensation package including a group benefits plan. We are committed to a strong safety work environment.
What makes us different makes us stronger. We want Mini Mall Storage Properties to be a great place to work for everyone; where people feel safe, included, inspired, trusted and supported so they can be, and bring, their best. We’re committed to creating a respectful and inclusive workplace where unique perspectives, experiences, backgrounds, cultures and attributes are valued and utilized to help achieve better results. As an organization with operations across different geographies, we celebrate the fact that our workforce is made up of people with diverse demographics. We are committed to ensuring our workplace is fair, equitable and free of discrimination and harassment.