***HIRING BONUS OF UP TO $500***
The Automotive Service Advisor communicates directly with customers, managing their needs and expectations regarding auto service maintenance and repairs. This role is the link between the technician and the customer. Superior customer service and communication skills are essential to success in this position and in enhancing the customer experience.
- Provide excellent customer service and ensure ongoing commitment to the needs of the customer and their vehicle.
- Respond to customer inquiries in a timely manner, over the phone and in person.
- Understand customer needs and provide them with a complete solution.
- Share ideas and suggestions to improve the customer experience in the Service Centre.
- Manage customer concerns and problems promptly.
- Deal with challenging situations in a professional manner.
- Ensure a smooth flow of communication with customers during repairs or maintenance work.
Daily tasks will include but are not limited to:
- Complete and review repair orders with customers.
- Estimate cost and time for service and repairs needs. Act as liaison between customers and technicians and manage the status of work orders.
- Schedule service and repair appointments.
- Operate computerized work order systems.
- Engage in learning activities and coaching to improve your own abilities.
- Comply with company, store and department policies and health & safety program and regulations.
- Complete other tasks, as required.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge of market trends in the automotive service industry.
- Knowledge and understanding of mechanical components of automobiles.
- Ability to work effectively with auto parts ordering systems and computerized work order systems.
- Current Driver's License
- Basic math and keyboarding skills.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $17.00-$27.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Profit sharing
- Store discount
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- service advisor: 1 year (preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (preferred)
- Driving Licence (preferred)
Work Location: In person