We are looking for Principal Consultant- SnowFlake + Talend role
Inviting applications for the role of Principal Consultant, Sr. Snowflake Data Engineer with Talend as ETL
As a Data Engineer, you will be working on a number of high-profile projects and collaborating with key partners to design and build solutions that enable the business to gain insights needed for decision-making. You will be instrumental in our digital transformation by building the foundations for our cloud solutions and providing enterprise solutions to common problems. Projects will focus mainly on new development in the areas of data discovery, data quality, data integration and data movement.
- Experience in Data Warehousing & Snowflake Computing platform
- Experience working on different source data - RDBMS, Flat files, XML, JSON
- Expertise in SQL, especially within cloud-based data warehouses like Snowflake
- Data Security and Dynamic Data Masking Experience using Snowflake.
- Experience using SnowPipe, SnowSQL, Copy, Cloning data with strong SQL knowledge.
- Strong understanding of ETL concepts and work experience in ETL tool with Talend
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and on multiple tasks/initiatives with multiple deadlines.
- Effective oral, presentation, and written communication skills.
- Data modelling and data integration
- Data Quality and Governance experience
- Adaptive to AGILE methodology and SCRUM experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, related fields
- Hands on experience with Snowflake and Talend
- Snowflake setup
- SnowSQL Development
- ETL experience with Talend
- Quality Assurance
- Snowflake Certification/Azure Certification is/are good to have.
- Hands on experience in python & related frameworks
- Experience with Hadoop/HDFS and troubleshooting
- The ability and desire to learn and adapt in complex work environment.
- Outstanding communication and critical thinking skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to balance team and client discussions.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $130,000.00-$140,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- SnowFlake: 10 years (required)
- Talend: 10 years (required)
- data - RDBMS: 10 years (required)
- Hadoop/HDFS: 8 years (required)