Granville Pharmacy is looking for a positive, enthusiastic and dedicated Pharmacy Delivery Assistant to join our team. Granville Pharmacy is an award-winning pharmacy operation located in the heart of Downtown Vancouver with free underground parking and easy access to public transit. Our organization has an outstanding reputation in the community and is involved in a number of research projects and clinical trials. We work closely with Vancouver Coastal Health, various community organizations and housing agencies.
Delivery Assistant would be responsible for delivering and administering medications in patient homes and health care facilities. The successful candidate must be highly motivated to provide care and support for a vulnerable population. Shifts are early in the morning (start as early as 5 am). Use of personal vehicle will be required for this role and mileage will be reimbursed according CRA rates. The successful candidate must have their own car.
1. Competitive pay
2. Excellent work environment
3. Fun and supportive team
4. Opportunities for growth and advancement
5. Flexible hours
6. Employee Discount Program
Candidate Must Have:
- Class 5 driver’s license
- A personal vehicle
- Efficient time management skills
- Strong customer service skills with emphasis on patient care
- Passion for working with vulnerable population
- Operating a vehicle
- Delivering AND administering medications
- Communicating and assisting pharmacist in completing deliveries
- Assisting in the pharmacy
- Witnessing of medication intake by patients
Class 5 driver’s license
Job Types: Permanent, Part-time
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Salary: $25.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- 4 hour shift
- Evening shift
- Morning shift
- Do you have your own car?
- Do you have experience of working in healthcare?
Work Location: In person