- Operating a variety of manufacturing machines used in cosmetics production.
- Performing routine maintenance on machines to ensure their optimal performance.
- Identifying and troubleshooting issues with machines, including power tools and electronic components.
- Demonstrating a strong mechanical aptitude to handle various machines effectively.
- Utilizing your knowledge of sensors and electronic systems to maintain and improve production processes.
- Collaborating with the production team to meet production targets and quality standards.
- Adhering to safety protocols and maintaining a clean and organized work area.
- Conducting repairs on machines after troubleshooting and identifying issues.
- Proven experience as a machine operator in a manufacturing environment, preferably in cosmetics or a related industry.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and the ability to identify and address mechanical issues.
- Knowledge of power tools and the ability to use them safely and effectively.
- Basic electronics background, including familiarity with sensors and electronic components.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively in a team and follow safety guidelines.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies and processes.
- Physical stamina to stand for long periods of time and lift heavy objects
- High school diploma or equivalent; technical training or certifications are a plus.
If you are a motivated individual with a strong work ethic and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, we encourage you to apply for the position of Machine Operator. We offer competitive pay, opportunities for growth, and a supportive work environment. Apply today!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $20.00 per hour
- machine operation: 1 year (required)
Ability to Commute:
- Woodbridge, ON L4K 4R8 (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-09-29