Who We Are
Veriforce is the fastest-growing SaaS-technology and services company in the global supply chain risk management market. We help industry-leading companies create and maintain operating cultures and work environments that optimize safety, promote sustainability, and foster collaboration across a broad spectrum of internal and external stakeholders. What separates Veriforce from the rest is our people. We hire growth-minded individuals that team well and continuously look for new, better ways of solving business challenges. If this sounds compelling, keep reading.
The Role You’ll Play
As a Sr. Business Analyst, you will work with business and technical partners across the company facilitating requirements development sessions to gain an understanding of our customer's current state processes and technology in uncovering gaps and future state. The BA will produce the functional design document as well as work with the technical team and be responsible for documenting solution options. When appropriate, they will also produce more detailed supporting materials such as business process diagrams, wireframes, and other context diagrams.
As a Certified Salesforce Business Analyst, you should efficiently synthesize both technical and business information and present implementation needs and options confidently. You can present complex information to a business audience or a developer community. You should have hands-on experience with Salesforce functionality in Salesforce Sales/Service/Marketing Cloud and can act as a knowledgeable liaison between business and technical teams.
This role is an IT Business Analyst position with strong analytical thinking skills who pays great attention to detail mindset to continually using industry-standard analysis techniques to deliver enhanced capabilities to business stakeholders to achieve company goals.
Business Analysis (45%)
- Lead and be responsible for elicit and analyze business requirements to develop designs and solution to optimize business processes
- Build a clear requirements development strategy by leading discovery workshops which includes the facilitation and solution presentations
- Utilizing Industrial standard Business Process models such as Business Process, User Stories, Use Case, and Requirement Analysis Models.
- Very strong documentation skill for documenting design, solution, and support documents
- Performing rapid analysis and decomposition of complex business information into functional process components
- Clearly communicates to stakeholders through status reports and project plans the current state of a project, the benefits and risks to a solution feasibility and functionality
- Understanding of Salesforces capabilities and limitations to clearly communicate those to customers.
- Develop and maintain thorough, up-to-date, functional, FAQ’s, and SOPs
Salesforce Development & Testing (30%)
- Building and demonstrating prototypes in Salesforce
- Knowing standard testing processes with testing artifacts such as strategic test plans, test cases, black/white box, edge, stress testing, etc.
- Deep knowledge of quality assurance testing including functional, integration, system, regression, and data driven test.
User Support & Operations (15%)
- Facilitate feature demonstrations, and end user acceptance testing sessions with customers
- Post-project go-live support to ensure adoption and successful change management
- Serve as the point of contact for business questions
- Provide first-level support, including issue identification and resolution/escalation for bug fixes, and “how-to” assistance
Data Management (10%)
- Develop reports and dashboards to continuously provide oversight on data quality and integrity
- Manage system and data integrity by establishing end-user best practices
- Maintain data quality, supporting efforts including data loading, record de-duplication, and related tasks
- Familiar with how to construct and run SOQL queries to meet and validate business needs
- Creation of data migration plan including data migration mapping exercise
- 5+ years of experience as a Business Analyst or Business Systems Analyst with increasing levels of responsibility
- 3+ years of experience in-depth, hands-on in consultation, design, and documentation of enterprise scale salesforce solutions
- Experience interfacing with business to analyze requirements, writing functional specifications, conduct tests, and troubleshooting issues
- Extensive experience in conducting feasibility studies, gap analysis, and root cause analysis (RCA)
- Previous experience implementing Salesforce Sales/Service/Experience/Marketing Cloud
- Salesforce Administrator certification required
- Salesforce Business Analyst or Sales/Service Cloud Consultant certifications desirable
- Proficiency with Force.com Migration Tool - Understanding of data migration from CSV, SQL or other systems to the Salesforce platform, using tools such as the Salesforce Data Loader
- Experience with waterfall and agile methodologies
- Excellent time management, communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
Here are just a few of the great reasons you should join our team!
- We are mission-focused and mission-driven to help bring workers home safe every day. Our training products and compliance platform help keep workers safe.
- Work with a global team! We have colleagues and customers across North America and overseas.
- Veriforce is a great place to work! Our leaders and teams cite culture as one of the top reasons this is a great place to work.
- Veriforce provides
- Medical Benefits (medical, dental, vision, paramedical)
- Critical Illness, Life and Disability Insurance
- Vacation, Sick and Personal Time Off
- Remote work
The successful candidate will have to undergo a criminal record check as a condition of their employment.
Posted: September 7, 2023
Showing 1 location