At Fresh Tracks Canada, we craft tailor-made Canadian vacations for people from all over the world. Since 1996, our team of Canadian Insiders have helped our customers plan their vacations and enjoy life-changing travel experiences.
We believe in keeping our customers front and center in everything we do; in fact, focus on serving our customers is one of our core values. Everyone acts and operates as an owner, treating this business as their own. We raise the bar constantly, embracing that nothing is perfect but continuous improvement is key. Our team is made up of passionate, positive experts who drive healthy collaboration by winning or losing as one, and we bring out the best in each other as a family committed to grow.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Are you ready for your next adventure? We are growing, and this is an exciting time to join the Fresh Tracks Canada team! If you are an organized, self-motivated and detail-oriented individual with experience supporting senior executives – then this may be the role for you!
Reporting to our Director, People Operations, you will have the opportunity to work closely and collaborate with our tight knit PO team and will act as a key contact for the office, employee enquiries and our executive team. We are looking for someone who has a strong desire to grow, create impact in the people space, and create the best employee experience for our Fresh Trackers.
- Provide our CEO with administrative support, expense and calendar management
- Assist the executive team with administrative support, expenses, calendar management, when needed
- Prepare correspondence, presentations, charts, reports, executive dashboards using MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, often under tight deadlines
- Exercising independent judgment and discretion on sensitive and confidential projects and assignments
- Representing Fresh Tracks, meeting guests and extending our Legendary Hospitality to all visitors
- Main point of contact for office suppliers and property management
- Lead new hire onboarding, including technology setup
- Responsible for keeping the office and kitchen areas tidy and stocked with supplies
- Coordinate company events, including logistics, food and clean up
- Lead Health & Safety and employee wellbeing initiatives
GENERAL REQUIRED DUTIES:
- It may be necessary to help with all other aspects of running and developing of our business
- Generate new ideas and efficiencies to constantly improve and enhance Fresh Tracks Canada and the way we work
- Overall high level of individual responsibility is required and it is important to appreciate the job necessitates a willingness to embrace challenge and change, and to work in a highly entrepreneurial way under management’s guidance.
3+ years experience in an office management/ executive assistant role
- Experience in project management/coordination is an asset
- Strong planning, organizational, analytical and time management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adaptable to change
- A positive self-starter attitude with predisposition to take initiative
- Professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience creating and working with reports and dashboards
- Excellent administrative and computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software (Microsoft Office)
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively across departments and leadership teams
- Ability to work simultaneously on a variety of complex projects with tight deadlines
NICE TO HAVES
- Knowledge of Occupational Health & Safety standards is an asset
- Experience working in the tourism industry considered an asset, but not a requirement
- Love for Canada and travel
- 3 weeks vacation (4 weeks after your first year)
- Extended health benefits package
- Applauz Recognition
- Comprehensive employee assistance program
- Paid anniversary day off
- “Pawternity leave” days for your new furry family members
- Great working hours
- Stylish office location in Vancouver, located close to public transit
- Friendly and fun team environment with company celebrations and social events
- Access to Canadian travel industry discounts!
DIVERSITY, EQUITY, AND INCLUSION
We are an equal opportunity workplace. We strongly encourage applications from racialized individuals, under-represented communities, diverse backgrounds, identities, and experiences. We don’t judge based on race, religion, ethnic background, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or anything else that you might bring to the table. We don’t care about where you went to college, your degree, your age, or what names you might have on your resume. Instead, we’re looking for motivated, compassionate people who can execute from the ground up. We also know that everyone has a unique career journey and experience comes in many forms.
Officially Great Place to Work® CertifiedTM 2022/2023
Officially Great Place to Work® CertifiedTM 2023/2024