Transforming the Future with the Convergence of Simulation and Data
We are looking for our next Salesforce Administrator - REMOTE
Altair is seeking a Salesforce Administrator to join our Sales Operations team, reporting to our Manager of Sales Operations. Deepen your knowledge of Sales Operations by working alongside experts to craft and enhance processes for the front lines of global sales. Thrive in a dynamic, multi-cultural environment, working with various organizational units, leaders, and subject-matter experts to design and deploy new business processes.
What You Will Do:
- Maintain user roles and profiles, permission sets, security settings, sharing rules, etc.
- Manage custom objects, fields, formulas, validation rules, flows, and approval processes
- Design, build, test, and deploy enhancements to page layouts, flows, alerts, to support key business objectives and metrics
- Write and maintain both technical and non-technical documentation of new solutions and processes
- Design and build reports and dashboards as requested by users and to maintain data integrity and continuity
- Handling user inquiries and requests
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Computer Science, or another relevant field
- Salesforce Administrator Certification(s) is required
- At least 2 years of experience with Salesforce Administration in the Sales Cloud
- Demonstrated proficiency with declarative Salesforce configuration
- Ability to work both independently and as a team to achieve objectives
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders across all levels of the organization with varying levels of Salesforce knowledge
- Strong time management skills and ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks
- Experience with integrations of 3rd party applications
- Understanding of SOQL and Salesforce Metadata
- Familiarity or working knowledge of Apex (or other coding language) is a plus
- High level of proficiency in both written and spoken English
- Desire to work as part of a team in an international environment and share information/ideas
- Open minded with good interpersonal skills with other teammates
- Ability to work autonomously
What we offer in México:
Remote role and flexible working hours
75% vacation bonus
1 month of Aguinaldo (Christmas bonus).
12 days’ vacation
SGMM - major medical insurance
Life and Dental insurance
Employee Stock Purchase Program
Outstanding Work/Life Balance
A culture that promotes people and talent
Direct communication channels, transnational and open corporate philosophy with team spirit
Why Work with Us:
Altair is a global technology company providing software and cloud solutions in the areas of product development, high-performance computing (HPC) and artificial intelligence (AI). Altair enables organizations in nearly every industry to compete more effectively in a connected world, while creating a more sustainable future. With more than 3,000 engineers, scientists, and creative thinkers in 25 countries, we help solve our customer’s toughest challenges and deliver unparalleled service, helping the innovators innovate, drive better decisions, and turn today’s problems into tomorrow’s opportunities.
Our vision is to transform customer decision making with data analytics, simulation, and high-performance computing and artificial intelligence (AI).
For more than 30 years, we have been helping our customers integrate electronics and controls with mechanical design to expand product value, develop AI, simulation and data-driven digital twins to drive better decisions, and deliver advanced HPC and cloud solutions to support unlimited idea exploration.
Ready to go? #ONLYFORWARD
At our core we are explorers; adventurers; pioneers. We are the brains behind some of the world’s most revolutionary innovations and are not only comfortable in new and uncharted waters, we dive in headfirst. We are the original trailblazers that make the impossible possible, discovering new solutions to our customer’s toughest challenges.
Altair is an equal opportunity employer. Our backgrounds are diverse, and every member of our global team is critical to our success. Altair's history demonstrates a belief that empowering each individual authentic voice reinforces a culture that thrives because of the uniqueness among our team.