KEY LEADER – TORONTO (SPADINA)
Superette is a cannabis retail concept created for the Canadian adult-use market. We launched Superette in the Ottawa market in April 2019 and are excited to be part of a fast paced and growing industry.
As part of Superette, you will be a part of an exciting and growing brand within a new industry in the Canadian retail market.
At Superette, we work to create a better retail experience within cannabis retail. We’re familiar without feeling boring. We’re current without feeling trendy. We’re inviting without feeling try hard, and we’re convenient without feeling run-down. Our teams are also savvy as we encourage innovation and an entrepreneurial spirit. We love what we do and we are committed to excellence across our customer experience, employee experience, the products we offer and the relationships we build.
Everyone on our Retail Team works together towards a common: to maximize sales by creating best in class experience that focus on education first service. By being knowledgeable, friendly and inviting, our retail teams are committed to building relationships with out customers and contribute to an environment that is fast-paced, fun and full of opportunity.
As a Superette Key Leader, you will be directly responsible for:
· Supporting the store leadership team in driving business results
· Representing the store leadership team when they are not in store
· Providing feedback to your team in support of operation and service excellence
· Effectively managing the sales floor and bud bar and ensuring the team is working as a team to deliver service excellence in addition to adhering to the break and station schedule
· Delivering an exception customer experience and always leading by example
· Opening and/or closing the store in alignment with company standards
· Being all about delivering best-in-class service and ensuring we are meeting the needs of our customers
As a Superette Key Leader, you are:
· A natural leader and excited to develop upon business acumen
· A team player and drive to excel
· A lover of learning and growing your skill set
· Committed to delivering an exceptional customer service experience
· Flexible in availability to support the needs of the business
· Driven to grow your career in the cannabis retail industry
· Completing of training certification through CannSell Ontario and receipt of the certificate of completion, pursuant to the Cannabis License Act and Ontario Regulation 468/18
· Police background check will be required as per AGCO regulations
· Previous knowledge of the Cannabis industry considered an asset
· All applicants must be 19 years of age or older
Reporting To: Store Manager
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $17.00-$19.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Morning shift
- Weekends as needed
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Toronto, ON M5R 2E6: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Are you available to work on evening and weekend shifts?
- Retail/Customer Service: 1 year (preferred)
- Cannabis: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person