At Trane TechnologiesTM and through our businesses including Trane® and Thermo King®, we create innovative climate solutions for buildings, homes, and transportation that challenge what’s possible for a sustainable world. We're a team that dares to look at the world's challenges and see impactful possibilities. We believe in a better future when we uplift others and enable our people to thrive at work and at home. We boldly go.
Trane Technologies is hiring a Turnkey PM/Developer in Alberta, Canada. As a Turnkey PM/Developer, you will be responsible for project financials, administration, implementation, management, and customer satisfaction for all assigned projects. The Turnkey PM/Developer leads the project team through all facets of the project and is the established point of contact for stakeholders. You will manage a portfolio of projects that could contain both smaller and larger multi-building or complex control projects. The Turnkey PM/Developer is knowledgeable on the current job market and pricing strategies.
- Maintain customer satisfaction by investigating concerns, implementing corrective action, and developing internal and external communication plans with stakeholders to communicate project status
- Review contract documents to identify risk and develop mitigation plans
- Financially manages all aspects of projects including cash flow, monthly forecasted cost / revenue, forecasted cost at completion, monitoring expenses, collections support, analyzes reporting to identify project deficiencies and provides guidance on corrective action, prepares and facilitates monthly backlog review, and reconciles applied cost.
- Utilizes properly qualified subcontractors, oversees subcontractor RFQ process, awards subcontracts and manages subcontractor execution
- Collaborate with technicians and subcontractors to establish project task, schedule requirements, communications for project progress, and review of plans / specifications and control submittals.
- Responsible for change order management by recommending solutions, facilitating quotes and closing orders that may require assistance from sales team and estimating
- Leads all aspects of project administration including, knowledge and risk mitigation of construction contract content language, validating project scope / cost / schedule, managing project compliance, project documentation, project safety guidelines, development and maintenance on project schedules.
- Electrical, Mechanical Engineering or Construction Project Management Degree a plus
- Combination of degree or minimum 3 years’ experience in HVAC / BAS Controls and Project Management
- Experience in leading teams comprised of different technical skill levels
- Efficient at resource / manpower planning
- Must have familiarity executing as a third-tier contractor and experience working with building owners is a plus
- Must possess a valid driver’s license for a minimum of 12 months, with no major or frequent traffic violations including, but not limited to:
- DUI, Hit & Run, License Suspension, Reckless / Careless Driving or multiple smaller infractions or preventable collisions in the previous 3 years.
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits and programs. We are an equal opportunity employer; all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, pregnancy, age, marital status, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any legally protected status.